How To Combine Images Into A PDF File On A Mac
[Use Preview App For Saving PDFs]
Storing multiple images is a hassle for everyone involved. However, you can easily save all your images in a single PDF file without installing any softwares or visiting any websites.
To do so, follow these simple steps
- Go to the folder where all your images are located.
- Select them all with the Command + Left Click method.
- Open the images using the Preview app.
- Click and Drag to arrange the images in the Preview Sidebar so that they are in the right sequence.
- Click on the “Print” option in the “File” menu.
- Make sure that your pictures are in the right orientation.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the drop down menu with “PDF” written on it.
- Click the “Save as PDF” option to name and save the newly created PDF document containing all your images.
Now you can easily save all the pictures you want in a single document, saving precious space in your mac, as well as on your screen.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 26 May 2016 @ 06:16