How To Find Network Connection Information For Computers
[Easily Find Information For Mac & Windows]
Every computer you will ever use will have a specific IP Address and Mac Address. This information is unique to your computer and can help you in various ways.
This is why it is important to know where and how you can access this information. If you want to find these details about your computer, follow these simple steps:
- Open “Settings” and click on “Network & Internet”.
- Click on “Wi-Fi” and scroll down to “Properties”.
- Here, you will find all the relevant information about your PC hardware and internet connection.
- Hold the “Option” button and click on the “Wi-Fi” icon.
- All internet information will be displayed below your Wi-Fi connection name.
- Open “Settings” and click on “Network”.
- Select the connection you are connected to and click on “Advanced”.
- In the popup box, click on “Hardware” to see the Mac Address.
With these easy steps, you will be able to find valuable information about your PC Network Connection.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 27 Jul 2016 @ 00:03