How To Monitor Registry On Windows
[Use Regshot Application For Easy Tracking]
Trying to keep track on what changes have been done through your Windows Registry is something that most regular users don’t have to worry about often.
However, if you are a power user and want to keep track of these changes, you can do so with the help of the Regshot applications. To use this application, follow these simple steps:
- Download the application.
- In the application folder, select the Unicode application for your Windows version.
- Right click on it and select “Run As Administrator”.
- The Regshot application will automatically install and run.
- Click on “1st Shot” and then on “Shot”.
- Make some superficial changes to your system, such as change your desktop background.
- Come back to the Regshot application and click on “2nd Shot” and then on “Shot”.
- One both Shots are saved, click on “Compare”.
- This will open the notepad to display all the changes done.
With these easy steps, you will be able to easily monitor all changes done to your Registry on Windows. Have fun.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 20 Jul 2016 @ 02:02