How To Use Google’s Default Weather App On Android
[Simple Steps To Place Hidden App On Homepage]
Every android smartphone comes with an inbuilt weather app that gives you information about weather in your region. However, this app can’t be accessed by default through the app menu.
Still, there is a way of getting this app on your android homepage. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open “Google” app and press the “Microphone” icon to activate voice search.
- Say “Show Me The Weather” or any other specific voice commands to initiate the app.
- The app will display the weather information on the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and press the “Arrow” icon to expand the app.
- When the app becomes fullscreen, press the “Three Bars” icon on the top left to access the menu.
- Tap on “Add To Home Screen”.
- You will now see the weather app icon on your homepage.
With these easy steps you can find and save the default weather app on your android homepage. Have Fun.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 12 Aug 2016 @ 17:34