How To Take Screenshots In Apple Watch
[Simple Steps Of Capturing Images]
Every electronic device that we use offers us the chance to take screenshots of the screen so that we can save important images to our media library.
Apple watch too offers this same feature for all it’s users. To access it, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Open the face, glance or screen you want to capture.
- Hold the side button briefly.
- Immediately, press the digital crown.
- The screen will flash over to indicate the screenshot.
- The screenshot will be transported to your iPhone’s Photos app.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone to access the image.
With these easy steps, you will be able to easily take all sorts of screenshots on your Apple Watch.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 10 Aug 2016 @ 15:08
More in iOS