How To Play Local Media On Playstation 4
[Use USB Drives For Easy Song/Video Playback]
It’s always great to have music to listen to while playing video games. While most games have their own soundtracks, sometimes you wish you could just listen to your own collection.
You can do exactly that in Playstation 4, just by following these steps:
- Make sure you have the supported format for your songs (MP3, AAC) and videos (MKV, AVI, MP4, MPEG 2 TS)
- Get a USB Drive and format it in FAT 32 or Ex-FAT Format.
- Copy the songs and videos onto the drive in separate folders.
- Plug in the USB Drive into your Playstation.
- Launch the Media Player App in your Playstation.
- Select your USB Drive to play the content.
- Launch the game you want to play.
- While playing games, you can press the Playstation button to access the playback controls.
With these easy steps, you can play your own personal collection of songs and videos on your Playstation 4. Have fun.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 22 Jul 2016 @ 09:43