How To Control An iPhone By Tilting Your Head
[Use Accessibility Options To Control iPhone Without Hands]
Apple gives you a lot of different options for controlling your iPhone. One of the most unique feature amongst these is the option to control your smartphone just by tilting your head.
This options lets you set different actions from head tilts in different directions, so that you can get the most use out of it with ease. To activate and use this feature, follow these steps:
- Open the “Setting” and scroll to “General”.
- Open “General” and scroll to “Accessibility”.
- Open “Accessibility” and scroll to “Switch Control”.
- Open “Switch Control” and tap on “Switches”.
- Tap on “Add New Switch” and select “Camera”.
- Select the head movement you want to set first.
- In the action menu, select which action you want that movement to perform.
- Set actions for both left and right head movements.
- Go back and enable “Switch Control”.
- The iPhone camera will now continuously scan your face for the head movement.
- When you repeat the head movement, the phone will recognize it and perform the related action.
With these easy steps, you will be able to perform your own custom actions using just a tilt of your head. Just make sure your face is in front of the camera when you do it.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 04 Jul 2016 @ 20:35
More in iOS