How To Convert Slo-Mo Videos to Regular Speed In iPhone
[Change Speed Of Videos Without Any Special App]
Shooting slow motion videos on iPhone is fun. But sometimes you want a regular speed copy of it too. To convert and save your slow motion videos to regular speed on iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Photos app.
- Go to the video you want to convert.
- Tap the “Edit” button located on the top right corner.
- Near the image based timeline, there is an adjuster with two sliders.
- Merge the two sliders into one.
- Tap on the “Done” button.
- The video will now be in regular motion.
- To change it back to slow motion, tap “Edit” again, and move the sliders away from each other.
With these easy steps, you will be able to edit your slow motion videos and turn them into regular speed.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 11 Jun 2016 @ 20:04
More in iOS