How To Create And Manage Alarms With Siri
[Use Voice Commands To Control Alarm Clock Features]
Siri is a great tool for controlling your iPhone with Voice Commands. These voice commands also extend to completing tasks that would otherwise take multiple steps to complete.
One such task is managing alarms on your iPhone. Siri lets you create, modify and delete alarm clock with ease. To do that, follow these simple steps:
- To Create an Alarm, activate Siri and say “Set An Alarm For (Time)”.
- You can even specify when the alarm should be repeated, e.g “Set An Alarm On (Days) At (Time)”.
- Instead of “Set An Alarm” you can also say “Wake Me Up”.
- To delete any of these alarms, say “Delete my (Time) Alarm”.
- To modify any of these alarms, say “Change my (Time) Alarm to (New Time)”.
- To turn off any of these alarms, say “Turn Off My (Time) Alarm”.
With these easy voice commands, you will be able to create, modify or delete your alarms without even opening the Clock app. Have fun.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 21 Jul 2016 @ 07:11
More in iOS