Anyone who uses an iPhone knows that it is a very closed down operating system that doesn’t let users make a lot of changes to it.
This is why a lot of people resort to jailbreaking their iPhone’s to get more access, even though it is a dangerous task that can end up bricking your smartphone.
However, thanks to the work of a lot of developers, this process has been made a lot easier, and can even be carried out by regular people on any regular system.
Today we will be exploring the process of jailbreaking iOS version 9.3.3. If you own an iPhone with this software version and want to carry out this process, follow these steps:
- On a PC, Download and install iTunes.
- Create a separate Apple ID and verify it.
- On your iPhone, go to the iCloud Settings and turn off “Find My iPhone”.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC via a lightning cable.
- Download, install and run the Pangu Tool.
- You will now be asked to give the tool permission to make changes to your computer. Click Yes.
- On the next screen, you will see a single button. Click on it to start the jailbreak process.
- After some time, it will open the jailbreak tool.
- Click on the green button to start downloading the relevant data.
- Once the tool begins it’s work, you will be asked to login with an Apple ID.
- Use the spare ID you just created to login.
- It will then start installing the software on your phone.
- Once that’s done, go to “Settings>General>Profiles” and give Trust access to the program.
- Close the settings and open the jailbreak app.
- When prompted, allow the app to send notifications.
- Uncheck the box below the circle.
- Tap on the circle on your iPhone.
- Lock the iPhone and wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Unlock the phone.
- Cydia should be installed on your phone.
With these simple steps, you will be able to easily jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone.