The call recording feature can now be utilized by iPhone users as well, thanks to an app called Tapeacall which utilizes the iPhone’s 3-way calling abilities to make the recordings.
This loophole in the iPhone interface is very important for the app to work, as it prevents the app from being considered as a hack, which would have led to it’s ban.
Thankfully for the users, the call recording ability isn’t as complicated to operate as Screen Recording, which is a great relief as most users are known to use this feature more often.
If you are one of the users who would like to get the call recording feature on your iPhone, then follow these simple steps:
- Download, install and run Tapeacall.
- Register your phone with Tapeacall.
- Press the “Record” Button on the app.
- You will be redirected to your iPhone dialler.
- Tap the “Add A Call” button.
- Call the number of the person you want to talk with.
- Tap the “Merge Calls” button to start recording while talking.
- The app will record your conversation for 60 seconds.
- There is a paid version that will let you record for a longer time.
- If there is an incoming call, then simply start the call.
- Put it on hold and open the Tapeacall app.
- Press the Record button.
- Tap the Merge Calls button when the option becomes available.
- Talk while the call is being recorded.
- Once done, open the Tapeacall app again.
- Tap the “Play” button that appears below the Record button.
- Here you will see all the recordings you have made so far.
- You can share these recording with other people.
- You can also back them up on a computer.
With these simple steps, you will be able to easily record all phone calls to/from your iPhone. Have fun.