Not all social media app allow you to log in with more than one account so of you want to sign in with the different id you have to sign out from the first one and then sign to the other every time.
With a browser and a computer, things are a way too easy. However, as far as smartphones are concerned, managing multiple accounts becomes a tad difficult.
But Parallel Space is a revolutionary app that allows you to simultaneously sign into multiple accounts on a single Android device simultaneously.
Using this app, you can run two instances of any app installed in your phone, like WhatsApp, Hike, Facebook, Snapchat and even Uber and work both of them will work independently.
And the best thing is that it doesn’t need Root Access.
Parallel Space Features:
- Powerful, without occupying all your phone storage : As small as 2MB.
- Secure: Parallel Space does not take any unique personal user information.
- Messenger apps: To connect with different contacts on a second account.
- Social apps: To share separate photos with different accounts.
- Gaming apps: To play with two accounts at the same time and double up the fun.
- Compatible with most Android apps.
How to use Parallel Space Multi Account
- First download Parallel Space Android App from playstore and install the app, open it and skip the welcome screen.
- Now it’s time to configure parallel space. Tap on ‘+’ symbol to add an account. It shows all your installed apps just choose the app you want to run.
- Now the app is added, Complete the registration or sign in with your id. The app will show in recent with a suffix of parallel space.
- Also, you can change the settings of the app like ‘swipe to parallel space’ which let you open the app by swiping from left or right corners.
Small Guide To Install Dual Whatsapp With Parallel Space
Download Parallel Space