How To Watch VR/360 Degree Videos On YouTube
[Use The YouTube App To Watch VR/360 Degree Videos On Your Phone]
VR/360 Degree videos have started making their way onto YouTube. You can use the YouTube app on your phone to view those videos through any VR Headset.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube app and go to the video you want to see.
- Open the video and wait for the “Play” button to appear.
- Click on the “Google Cardboard” icon at the bottom right corner.
- If the icon is not shown, go to the “Three Dots” options menu at the top right corner and then select the “Google Cardboard” icon. The video will now switch to Cardboard mode.
- Insert your phone into your VR headset and click the “Play” button.
- If you VR headset doesn’t have a “Play button”, then click it on your phone instead before inserting it into the headset.
By following these easy steps, you will be able to watch any and all VR/360 Degree videos present on the YouTube app.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 22 May 2016 @ 16:44
More in iOS