How To Adjust Focus After Taking A Photo
[Live Focus iPhone App For Easy Focus Editing]
iPhones have some of the best cameras and camera apps that you can find on a smartphone. For all the features they have, most apps don’t offer the option of editing focus after the picture is taken.
Live Focus is a paid iOS app which does offer you the option to capture photos and readjust the focus afterwards. To use it, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Make sure your phone is updated to iOS 9 or above.
- Download, Install and run Live Focus.
- Allow camera and photos access to the app.
- To take a picture, point the app camera on the object and hold it in focus.
- The app will take a few seconds to capture all the different focus points.
- Use the slider at the bottom of the photo to adjust the focus.
- Click on the “Gif” button to create gifs of your photo going in and out of focus.
- Click on the check icon to finish editing.
- To edit photos taken earlier, click the “Photos” button at the top right corner.
- Click on “Share” to save and share the photos.
With these easy steps, you can take pictures and edit their focus easily. It costs $1.99 and is a great purchase for any photography fanatic.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 08 Jun 2016 @ 20:00
More in iOS