How To Control A Xbox One With A Smartphone
[Use SmartGlass App To Control Consoles]
Xbox One is a great console to own and operate. Since it’s based on the Windows software platform it also offers you great amounts of connectivity features.
One of these features is the SmartGlass app, which offers you the chance to control almost everything about your Xbox through your smartphone. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Download (Android, iOS, Windows), install and run the app.
- Sign in with the account you use on your Xbox.
- From the list of devices, connect to your Xbox.
- If your Xbox isn’t displayed in the list, go to “Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings” on your Xbox.
- Go to the app and select “Enter IP Address”.
- Copy the IP Address of your Xbox into the app.
- Connect the Xbox to the app.
With these easy steps, you will be able to control almost all features of your Xbox through your smartphone.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 21 Jun 2016 @ 09:10
More in iOS