How To Identify Any Plant/Tree With Your Phone
[PlantNet App Recognizes Plants Through Pictures]
The world is covered in all sorts of greenery. Everywhere we go, there are thousands of species of plants and trees that we know nothing about, but can be potentially dangerous to us.
There is an app, called PlantNet that solves that dilemma by letting you take pictures of these unknown plants and recognizing them for you. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Download (Android / iOS), install and run the app.
- Choose the part of the plant (leaf, flower, bark or fruit) you want to use for the identification process.
- Select the photo you want to identify and click the “Search” button.
- Wait while the app gives you the results.
- Tap on the results to see the details about the plants.
- You can share the results as well.
With these easy steps, you will be able to easily identify and find information about all the plants and trees around you without hassle.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 18 Jun 2016 @ 09:34
More in iOS