How to Recover Unsaved Microsoft Office Files
[Access And Modify Recovery Options]
Losing unsaved data can be problematic for any individual. To prevent this, Office automatically saves temporary backup copies which you can easily recover by following these easy steps.
- Opening the Office application you were working in.
- Click the “File” menu, then click on “Info”.
- Click on “Manage Document” to open the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Recover Unsaved Documents” and select the file you need and then click “Open”.
The recovered file should contain most of the work you lost, as Office applications save data every 10 minutes. If you want to modify the saving process, you need to follow these steps:
- Click the “File” menu, then click on “Options”.
- Click on “Save” and then go to the “Save Documents” section.
- Here, you can modify the time interval for saving, from 1-120 minutes according to your preference.
- You can also choose where you want the file to be saved, by clicking on “Browse” and selecting the folder of your choice.
By following these simple steps, you will easily be able to modify how your files are saved and recover precious data in case of an accident.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 07 Jun 2016 @ 09:10