How To Remove Watermarks In Android
[Easily Remove Watermarks From Pictures/Videos]
Everyone likes to collect and use photos and videos downloaded from the internet. However, a lot of times these photos/videos have irritating watermarks pasted on them, which can ruin your experience.
There are a few apps that let you easily remove these watermarks. To use them, follow these simple steps:
- Download, install and run the Photo Healer app.
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- Draw an outline around the watermark.
- Click the “Heal” button.
- Download, install and run the Remove Logo From Video app.
- Click the “+” icon to import the video you want to edit.
- Resize the box around the video to include just the are with the watermark.
- Preview the video to make sure the watermark remains consistently in the box.
- Click the “Remove Logo” button.
With these easy steps, you will be able to easily remove watermarks from both photos and videos.
Share if you Like
Posted on : 06 Jul 2016 @ 09:56